Monday, March 06, 2006

I agree with Ashley, Love the book, hate the online reading. It is better written than Frankenstein and at the same time is just as good, if not better. At times it is much harder to get through than I would like but it is worth it. I like having my own chapter to play with. That helps me to better understand what I am reading. My chapter is full of history and events that I had to continuously look up back ground information about, but it helped me better understand what I was reading. I noticed other people had trouble getting through my chapter which is "The Confrence". Hopefully, I can get some good footnotes in there to help everyone else out. They definately need to put this in some type of downloadable and printable form because at this point, I never want to look at a computer screen a gain.

No comments: