Tuesday, March 21, 2006

During the process of editing my chapter, I found it hard to tamper with Shelley's work. It helped me understand the reading better since I had to look some things up and get more involved with it. It was fun to be able to add comments but I still would rather be reading a hard copy of the book. It was really hard to keep up with the text in an on line form. I still don't think I fully understood what I read. It was just too much to look at a computer screen for that long of a text. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was a smaller text, but this was just too long for my eyes. I feel that I was not able to completely read what I need to. It makes things much more diffficult and I really hope it is something I never have to do again. I like having a hard copy of something so I can curl up on the couch and read. It was uncomfortable to sit infront of a computer and read that whole text. I found much harder to follow due to the text being on-line. I think I would have a better understanding of it had I been able to read a hard copy. I have never used cyber text before but it needs some work. It should have the option to print out the full text, and not chapter by chapter. It needs to have a full printable copy for those who want to print it out, and not deal with the cyber text. I didn't like having to this rtext on-line, but atleast I have had the experience and can help make it easier for others.

No comments: