Thursday, February 23, 2006

So reading on line is not fun. Luckily "Fortunes of Perkin Warbeck" makes up for the inconvience of having to strain my eyes until my head hurts. It has been such good reading that I have managed to keep moving through it, but it is difficult. I'd much rather be able to curl up on my couch with a blanket and the book and read, instead I have to sit uncomfortably with my computer in my lap. I also find it takes so much longer to read from a screen than from a piece of paper. I tend to lose my place constantly. I would much rather just buy the book than have to read from a computer screen again, even if it is convienent. I do like the convience of making notes directly to the page but that is about the only fun part. Well, got to get back to reading!

No comments: